S e g u i n, T e x a s
(Se Habla Español)
Overcome struggles in an environment of acceptance and understanding
• We believe that the treatment of each individual is a process and not an event.
• Our passion is to support personal growth and recovery.
• Successful outcomes require continuity of care and the use of evidence-based practices.
• Treatment is most effective when it is comprehensive, multidimensional and individualized.
Take control of your future – learn healthy tools to manage your emotional health.
Outpatient Program - customized to you, for you.
Co-occurring mental health conditions and substance use disorders affect nearly 8.9 million Americans each year. Of those only 7.4% receive appropriate treatment, with the vast majority bounced among treatment systems with different and opposing treatment structures.
In fact, up to 65.5% of people with a substance dependence disorder had at least one mental illness and 51% of people with a mental /emotional disorder had at least one substance abuse disorder.
Q: WHAT SORT OF THERAPIES AND ACTIVITIES ARE INVOLVED WHEN PARTICIPATING IN THE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM?
In the Intensive Outpatient Program, you will receive services primarily through individual therapy/counseling and will meet with on a weekly basis while in treatment.
Many different areas and topics are covered in the IOP. You will be introduced to the following areas but not limited to while in the IOP at Restoration Counseling:
• Post-Acute Withdrawal Syndrome Or PAWS
• Relapse Prevention Skills
• How to Manage Urges and Cravings
• Understanding the Brain Chemistry of Addiction
• Progression of the Disease of Addiction
• Stages of Change
• Focus On Co-Occurring Disorders and the Effects On Addiction and Recovery
• Nature/wilderness therapy
• Art /Music Therapy
• Physical Fitness
IOP: 6 Weeks Program – 6hrs/week, 36hrs/6 weeks
Q: WHAT IS THE “DECLINING INTENSITY PROGRAM”?
When you first start our IOP you will have daily “work” with us so we can help you through the shakiest times of your recovery. As you become stronger and don’t need such intense professional support, you will have shorter sessions, less often.This is sometimes called a “step down” system since you are effectively “stepping away” from our support as you become more independent. Of course our professional staff remains available and ready to assist you at any time in your treatment